Wednesday, September 23, 2009

real sorry??...XD

I know its a bit "too late" but i still got to say wish this to the Malays of our class.

Selamat Hari Raya!!

Its the middle of the holz, so for you guys that are having vacations, trips, visiting families of far, have a great time and be safe. I know we all don't want bad news when school reopens. For the ones that are studying, revising(I know there's not much doing this, but don't show off if you are) good luck!! Anything happens tell me ,k?haha..Have a great Holiday.

Opps i forgot, coming saturday feel free to join our talentime event at HICT, Klang. 8.30 in the morning. You can get your tickets there but you can also get it from Pravin or Qusai, thats if you see them la..haha...XD.

Remeber to give me some duit raya!!!!

signing out,
Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment