Friday, August 14, 2009

At least we tried...

Swt.... I know, I know... Our blog..is dull, boring, tedious, etc etc.... We don't update it as much as the 4 yakins and cergasS but.... You have to understand.... We as admins have much more important things to do than to spend our time doing something petty such as updating the class blog.... We have our own life to lead... Hohoho.. not to say that the other class bloggers have no life..xD So, sarcastic today... :) Besides, at least we tried updating it....

PLUS, blogger is soo laggy..... So, we do not have a super cool video... and stuffs...(I only visited 4 yakin's blog... Dun feel like visitin 4 cergas's blog.. Didn't think there will be anything there that will interest me...)

Where was i...? Oh yea, we might not have some video but at least we have some good time in class..xD And I'm not posting up what we did in class... I'm concerned that others might get jealous..(in other words...I'm lazy..xD).

Anyway, you guys realize how paranoid our maths teacher was when she thought i was actually 'sick'?? Lolz.. She prohibited me to come to school! Haha!! So, here is what we could do... Wear a mask, and then start coughing, sneezing and etc... Lolz! Would love to see her reaction...

Oh yea... I received a sms today... let me share it wif u guys...

Use only 'yes' or 'no'

_____, Tan is a pig...

Lolz!!

Signing out,
anonymous...


No comments:

Post a Comment